1. Your personal data – what is it? Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controllers’ possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). 2. Who are we? Park Road Baptist Church Secretary is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How do we process your personal data? Park Road Baptist Church Administration complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
To administer membership records; To fundraise and promote the interests of Park Road Baptist Church; To maintain our own accounts and records; To inform you of meetings, news, events and activities of Park Road Baptist Church.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data? Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about meetings, news, events and activities.
5. Sharing your personal data Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members if you have given us consent to do so. We will only share your data with third parties outside Park Road Baptist Church with your consent.
6. How long do we keep your personal data? We keep data for as long as you are a member or regular attender of Park Road Baptist Church; You leave the church and give clear consent that you wish to stay on the mailing list.
7. Your rights and your personal data Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: The right to request a copy of your personal data which Park Road Baptist Church Administration holds about you; The right to request that Park Road Baptist Church Administration corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date; The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Park Road Baptist Church Administration to retain such data; The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time; The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
8. Contact Details: To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact: Peter Hunt at email: email@example.com
To see our Data Protection Policy please click on the button below